People Jerome a Paris is following.
|Alexander G Rubio||24||212||08/24/2007|
|Jerome a Paris||1129||12963||03/25/2013|
Choose where to stream this user:
You can add a private note about this user here:
Are you sure you want to unfollow this user?
Follow the selected authors?
Recommended by Jerome a Paris
- Below are cartoons drawn over the past several decades by Cabu, one of the most emblematic cartoonists at Charlie Hebdo (if not the most). Cabu was murdered along with his colleagues this past week. ...422 comments 683 Recs
- Yehuda Nir with his wife, Bonnie Maslin (click photo for larger version) Yehuda Nir died at the age of 84 on Saturday, peacefully and at home. He lived a remarkable life,150 comments 464 Recs
- On some future day in the not too distant future, the label of “Infoterrorist” will be affixed to all people who simply seek to expose what is true.37 comments 63 Recs
- January 25th is the sixth anniversary of the violent passing of a Manhattan office worker, Florence Cioffi. She was 59 years old, a few days short of her next birthday. The criminal responsible for ...72 comments 271 Recs
- Here's how many scientists published peer-reviewed articles denying climate change in the past year: [Writeshttp://grist.org/climate-energy/this-chart-makes-it-painfully-obvious-that-climate-...79 comments 238 Recs
- "If you prosecute a CEO or other senior executive and send him or her to jail for committing a crime, the deterrent effect in my view vastly outweighs even the best compliance program you can put in ...302 comments 520 Recs
- Yes, Mitch McConnell. IRS bureaucrats targeting "tea party"-related groups is a conspiracy. Everything is a conspiracy. Everything is a conspiracy meant to distract from all the other conspiracies,163 comments 124 Recs
- (Crossposted from FossilAgenda.com) I just finished reading a recent post authored by Meteor Blades, a Daily Kos editor who frequently writes about climate and the environment. He expounded upon ...15 comments 39 Recs
- Remember when you would go over to friends for a cookout and meet a couple of new people there and while knocking back a few beers the new acquaintance would say "So, what do you do?" and probably ...128 comments 197 Recs
- Texas Governor Rick Perry is 'extremely disgusted'. The Sacramento Bee , on Thursday, published a Jack Ohman editorial cartoon titled " Business in Texas ". The cartoon presents Perry standing at ...232 comments 845 Recs
Jerome a Paris's Tags
- No current results.